Problems with the TV
If you are having problems with the television signal for the internet television channels please try the following:
Firstly check that the HDMI3 source is selected by pressing the source button on the Samsung remote and checking that it is set to HDMI3.
If the source is set to HDMI3 and you are still getting no picture please try the following:
- Turn off the Denon receiver. There is no need to unplug it.
- Unplug the power from back of the Blade box.
- Wait for 10 seconds or so.
- Plug the power back in and let the box boot up. This may take a few minutes.
- Then turn on the Samsung TV, ensuring that the input source is HDMI3.
- Then turn on the Denon AVR, select CBL/SAT and it should be fine.